Join Red Door Analytics
We are a rapidly expanding, privately owned consultancy company at the forefront of statistical research and methods. At Red Door Analytics we offer a wide range of services to our clients including statistical consulting, software development, and development and delivery of biostatistics training courses.
Currently available positions
We currently have no open positions but are always keen to hear from anyone interested in joining the Red Door Analytics team, so just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biostatistician/Senior Biostatistician (closed 20th May 2022 – position filled)
We are looking for a talented Biostatistician or Senior Biostatistician to join our team based in Stockholm on a one-year fixed-term contract. The team currently consists of four research-active biostatisticians and a wider network of academic partners and collaborators.
– Planning and design of studies (register-based/observational studies
– Statistical analysis and programming
– Reporting and interpretation of results (study reports/publications)
– Collaboration with other experts, e.g. clinicians, programmers
– Develop and deliver training courses
– Undergraduate degree in mathematics and/or statistics
– PhD in statistics/biostatistics/epidemiology
– Experience of analysing observational/real world data. To be considered for the Senior Biostatistician role we would require at least 3 years experience working as a Biostatistician post PhD.
– Good knowledge of statistical programming (e.g. Stata/R/Python/SAS)
– Good communication and collaboration skills
Please send a personal application letter and CV to email@example.com no later than 20th May 2022. Any questions about the role can also be sent to this address.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Michael J. Crowther, PhD
Founder & CEO