What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
- We only store information that you have submitted to us, either through signing up to our blog, or by registering for our courses or training schools. This can include name, address and email address.
- Email marketing: we may send you emails about our site and related course(s), registration, course content, your course progress or other updates. We may also use your email to inform you about changes to a course, survey you about your usage, or collect your opinion.
- We also collect information anonymously through the use of Google Analytics, which collects page views and other website data
- Any personal information that we store is kept within our secure website management system.
How do you get my consent?
- We only use your data for the explicit purpose that it has been submitted for. If at any time you wish for us to delete any data we hold on you, then just get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
- Our online courses are hosted by Thinkific Labs Inc. (“Thinkific”). They provide us with the online course creation platform that allow us to sell our product/services to you.
- Your data is stored through Thinkific’s data storage, databases and the general Thinkific application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Thinkific’s Terms of Service here https://www.thinkific.com/resources/terms-of-service/ or Privacy Statement here https://www.thinkific.com/resources/privacy-policy/.
- If you make a purchase on our site, such as enrolling in an online course, we use a third party payment processor such as Stripe or Paypal, via the Quaderno platform. Payments are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our site and related courses and its service providers.
Third Party Services
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- Certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links on our course site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Changes to this Policy
- If you have any questions related to how we use your data, do just drop us an email to email@example.com